The World Health Organization (WHO) is a pivotal force in advancing global health and orchestrating international endeavors to combat diseases. Those with exceptional talents have the chance to embark on a variety of careers within WHO, a prestigious organization with a far-reaching global footprint. Regardless of your field of expertise—be it public health, research, disaster preparedness, or policy development—WHO provides a platform for you to have a meaningful impact on people’s health and well-being on a global scale. Join us as we delve into the myriad job openings at WHO, with a special focus on the urgent need for personnel recruitment in the United States, the United Kingdom, and other nations.
Jobs Details: World Health Organization Careers Click Here
|Organization Name||World Health Organization|
|Job Location||Dubai, USA, US, UK, Canada, Germany Etc|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Job type||Full-time, Part Time & Remotely|
|Last Updated on||8th Nov 2023|
World Health Organization Jobs
About the World Health Organization
- Mission: WHO’s primary mission is to promote and protect global health. It works to ensure that people around the world can enjoy the highest possible level of health, which it considers a fundamental right.
- International Scope: WHO operates on a global scale and collaborates with countries and partners to address health issues and challenges that transcend national borders. It provides leadership and coordination for international health-related activities.
- Research and Guidelines: WHO conducts research and provides evidence-based guidance on a wide range of health issues, including disease control, nutrition, healthcare systems, and emergency response.
- Pandemic Response: WHO plays a crucial role in monitoring and responding to global health emergencies, including pandemics. It helps countries prepare for and respond to health crises, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Technical Assistance: The organization offers technical assistance to countries to strengthen their healthcare systems, improve healthcare delivery, and enhance public health programs.
- Health Policy Development: WHO works with member states to develop health policies, regulations, and strategies that promote the health and well-being of populations.
- Partnerships: WHO collaborates with a wide range of international, governmental, and non-governmental organizations to address health issues and achieve common goals.
- Vaccination and Immunization: WHO is known for its efforts in promoting vaccination and immunization programs to prevent and control infectious diseases.
- Global Health Data: The organization collects and disseminates health data and statistics to monitor health trends and guide global health policies and interventions.
- Leadership and Governance: WHO is governed by its member states, which convene annually at the World Health Assembly. The Director-General leads the organization and is responsible for implementing its policies and programs.
- Health Equity: WHO places a strong emphasis on addressing health disparities and promoting health equity, ensuring that all people have access to essential health services.
- Publications and Reports: WHO produces numerous reports, guidelines, and publications on various health topics, making valuable information and research accessible to the global health community.
How to Apply for Jobs with the World Health Organization
- Visit the WHO Careers Website: Start by visiting the official WHO careers website. This is where you’ll find information about available job openings and the application process.
- Search for Job Openings: Look for the “Jobs” or “Careers” section on the website. Here, you can search for job openings by location, job category, or specific keywords.
- Explore Job Listings: Browse through the job listings to find positions that match your qualifications, experience, and career interests. Each job listing will provide details about the job requirements, responsibilities, and qualifications.
- Create an Account or Profile: Many organizations, including WHO, may require you to create an online account or profile to submit your job application. Follow the instructions to set up your account.
- Prepare Your Application: Before starting the application process, ensure that you have your resume or curriculum vitae (CV), a cover letter, and any other relevant documents (certificates, references, etc.) prepared and in digital format.
- Submit Your Application: Fill out the online job application form for the specific position you’re interested in. Provide all the requested information and upload your resume, cover letter, and any other required documents.
- Review Your Application: Before submitting your application, carefully review all the information for accuracy and completeness. Make sure that your CV and cover letter are tailored to meet the specific requirements of the job.
- Submit Your Application: Once you’re satisfied with your application, submit it through the online application portal on the WHO careers website.
- Confirmation and Follow-Up: After submitting your application, you may receive a confirmation email or notification. Keep an eye on your email for updates on the status of your application. You may be contacted for interviews or further steps in the hiring process.
- Stay Informed: If you’re not immediately selected for a position, periodically check the WHO career page for new job listings. You can also connect with WHO on professional networking platforms like LinkedIn to stay informed about future opportunities.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|