Warehouse & Logistics Manager Jobs In Sharjah | PLUM JOBS
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
This is a hands-on supply chain operations role – candidates must have UAE experience in food distribution supply chain management. Our client is a well-established food services organization. We are recruiting a UAE-experienced warehouse and logistics manager who has proven experience in re-engineering and capability building to improve operational and cost efficiency. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will be accountable for building a world-class supply chain for order fulfillment, logistics distribution and improving forecasting and product availability.
- Lead the organization transformation through embedding continuous improvement by implementing new processes, systems and capabilities to improve inventory management, order fulfillment, dispatch and distribution.
- Manage operations last mile delivery, inbound and outbound delivery, inventory management and resource management.
- Lead the implementation of a WMS system from scratch to fully operational.
- Improve interface with sales and order processing from quotation through to invoicing.
- Develop analytical tools and reports to enable effective sales, inventory and operations planning processes.
- Establish KPIs related to supply chain and identify and resolve bottlenecks in on-time delivery and implement cost savings.
- Manage the smooth operations of the facility to ensure all equipment (including cold storage chillers) and delivery trucks are fully operational.
- Promote a safety fist culture – implement statutory HSE guidelines and best practices across all areas of the supply chain including delivery drivers.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ strong supply chain transformation and management experience gained in the UAE with well-reputed food distribution organizations.
- Proven capabilities in building a strong warehouse and logistics operations team – leadership and communication skills with the ability to train, guide, and motivate employees.
- Proven experience in implementing SCM and inventory management best practice, systems and processes.
- Confident in challenging the status quo with the ability to establish a strong culture of continuous improvement through lean methodologies and BI dashboard to measure KPIs and performance.
- Commercial aptitude in statistics, data analysis and forecasting.
- UAE driving license is mandatory.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory – preferably in Supply Chain Management
- CIPS membership is a strong advantage.
- Lean Six Sigma is an advantage.
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates – must be able to live and work in Dubai.
- Fluent in English.
- Well-presented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|