Vendor Registration Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
About the job
About The Role
We are currently recruiting a Vendor Registration Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be the primary contact for all supplier on-boarding which arises through the activities of the Procurement team. You will manage the supplier database, work with the business analyst manager to conduct supplier reviews and compile supplier KPI’s.Duties and responsibilities will include:
- On-boarding of suppliers in the ERP system on receipt of the supplier on-boarding form after due diligence is conducted.
- Guide and support suppliers with the automated supplier registration process and ensure suppliers are on-boarded as necessary using the vendor portal.
- Proactively maintain the supplier database and ensure major details such as trade licenses are kept up to date and captured.
- Track and monitor supplier performance and report.
- Review audit/compliance outcomes pertaining to suppliers and ensure appropriate and timely corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance and governance with the policies and procedures internally within Procurement.
- Capture follow up and ensure supplier complaints are addressed.
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to suppliers and internal stakeholders and be consistently thorough, accurate and credible when performing duties.
Qualifications, experience and skills:Expected Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar or larger organisation.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- High level proficiency in the use of MS excel, and WordStrong analytical skills, attention to detail, accountability, consistency time management
- Solid procurement understanding
- Self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Excellent prioritisation skills with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Excellent core professional skills, (Experience in procurement processes, compliance with business policies, PC skills).
About Your Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including tax-free salary, medical cover, tuition fee concessions, annual leave, and end of service benefits.
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application.To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
- Passport-size photograph
In line with the UAE’s Emiratisation goals, GEMS welcomes and encourages applications from UAE nationals to join our fast-growing team.Important Note : GEMS Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Senior Data Engineer Jobs In Dubai | CAFU
- Executive Recruiter Jobs In Dubai | Sunshine Enterprise USA