UAE National / Emirati – BIM professional Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
At Jacobs, ports aren’t just structures but are ways we connect people and goods. Our Ports and Maritime Engineers help our clients to maximise their operational efficiencies, create jobs and provide an unprecedented mix of products and services across the GCC region.
Jacobs has a strong track record in helping many of the world’s global cities develop visionary strategic designs and due to continued investment within the region our Middle East operation now seeks an experienced BIM professional who is keen to gain exposure on large scale design projects as well as work with some of the largest clients in the GCC.
Working as a BIM professional you will be monitoring and governing BIM across the Programme, ensuring data and information developed by consultants and contractors are compliant with client requirements. In addition, your duties will be to:
• Develop, implement, and maintain the BIM Protocol for the project.
• Ensure that all stakeholders are on board with the project goals and understand the BIM process and their role within it.
• Maintain quality control procedures to ensure that all models and datasets are accurate and that the level of information is fit for purpose.
• Record and monitor the shared data and relationships between models, for example grids, floor levels and shared project coordinates.
• Follow the mandated BIM Collaboration Procedures.
• Support the project specific BIM Execution Plan.
• Coordinate the data modelling and management process.
• Liaise with the design team and client to ensure success.
• Participate in model review
• Review of BIM models
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a successful candidate you will at least 3-10-year experience, of which at least 3 years in the similar role and be experienced in buildings design and construction workflow, standards and requirements in BIM enabled environment. You will also possess: –
• Exposure in BIM Execution on a major construction programme operating in a consultant role will be essential.
• Excellent communication skills essential for client, interdisciplinary and interoffice coordination.
• ISO19650 requirements and documentation
• Experience in Revit-Structural, NavisWorks and Civil 3D
• Must be familiar with Steel and Concrete Structure modeling
• Extraction of 2D drawings from 3D models
• Perform Clash checks
• Guide designers for implementing BIM Standards and Procedures
• Familiarity with ACI, AISC and BS EN detailing standards.
• Fluency in the English language.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we are committed to encouraging a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds impact our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we have gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You will uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what guides you, you will discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates Countrywide-Bur Dubai-AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International PartnershipJob Posting: May 23, 2023, 9:35:11 AMJob: EngineeringOrganization: PPSJob Type: ExperiencedJob Classification: Fulltime-RegularWork Locations: AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International Partnership Halcrow International Partnership, 7th floor, City Tower 2 Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 1, PO Box 360 2 Bur Dubai Capabilities: Ports and Maritime
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Graduate Wet Utilities Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
- Senior Technical Lead - Coastal Modelling Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs