Tyre Technician Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Al-Futtaim
About the job
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Tyre Technician to join our Toyota & Lexus team in Abu Dhabi. As a Tyre Technician, you will carry out tyre replacement, balancing, wheel alignment against manufactures standards on vehicles as per company standards and ensure optimum quality with increased productivity and technical efficiency, there by individually contributing to generate workshop revenue.
What You Will Do
- Perform assigned repairs in standard time or less.
- Anticipate any future failure and provide correct additional job reports with correct part number.
- Maintain housekeeping while performing the service/repair, safety and follow the standard job flow procedures.
- Perform required repairs as per the manufacturer’s standards and confirm that the repairs are fixed correctly
- Ensure relevant check sheets/ log sheets are used during diagnosing and repair and follow the procedure.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a Trye Technician
- Strong Tyre & Alignment knowledge
- Ability to read, understand and write English well enough to follow mandated trainings.
- Good communication skills
About The Team
The role will report to the Workshop Manager, and you will be working in a busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with Service Advisor, Controller, Foreman & co-Technicians in a daily basis.
What Equips You For The Role
The ideal candidate for this role should be a High School Graduate or preferably a Technical School Graduate. You should have at least a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Tyre Technician in an automotive dealership. You should be able to read, understand and write English well enough to follow mandated trainings. Understands and works within protocol where necessary, and understands and performs to the requirements of Toyota & Lexus Aftersales.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Guest Relations Agent Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Accor
- Resident Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Parsons Corporation