Technical Superintendent Jobs In Dubai | DP World
About the job
- Responsible for the overall management and technical operations of the vessels under his responsibility. This includes overseeing the daily maintenance and repair, budgeting, survey scheduling, onboard general assessment of vessels, inspections and docking when required.
- Ensure Company owned and managed vessels are operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner and in full compliance with Class and Statutory regulations.
- Ensure the assigned vessels are fully operational technically or otherwise managed accordingly to the management agreement requirements.
- To maintain the classification status of the vessels under his charge and to ensure that the survey status reports are sent to the vessels on a monthly basis.
- Budget responsibility for technical elements of the assigned vessels.
- Responsible for overseeing the installation and certification of 3rd party equipment on the vessels, such as Diving, ROV and other temporary equipment.
- Liaise with Vessel Masters and Chief Engineers as required and providing technical advice and assistance when necessary.
- Identify and source for technical and operational supplies required for the vessels and ensure that the rates are most economical.
- Co-ordinate and supervise service repairs, utilizing approved sub-contractors as required and ensure all such repairs are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner and within the vessel’s set operational budget.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|