WSP in the Middle East
Technical Director Jobs In Sharjah | WSP in the Middle East
About the job
We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready! Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us. WSP is looking for a Technical Director – Maritime who will be responsible for providing technical expertise and overseeing the technical aspects of multiple high-profile maritime projects across the region. Your new role, what’s involved?
- Ensuring that project outcomes meet the required technical standards.
- Providing input to client proposals including bid planning, costing, producing proposals, and provide technical inputs.
- Managing project profitability and financial contribution for allocated projects
- Accountable for the overall success of projects won or allocated. This includes managing timeliness, contract negotiation, project management, quality, project financial performance, risk management, communication and scope management of the projects.
- Actively contribute to the ongoing development of engineering excellence within the team and help to create a culture of excellence and continuous improvement within engineering design and supervision of project work.
- Ensuring that excellent technical standards are working in the design, documentation and supervision of project work.
- Managing and directing business opportunities, develop new ideas and seek to provide increasingly efficient and effective high quality service.
- Leading and developing technical capability by developing and delivering technical solutions.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Chartered Engineer and hold relevant Engineering Degree
- Over 20 years’ of broad, international experience in large multi-disciplinary projects
- Experience of leading, motivating and driving multi discipline teams of engineers
What’s in it for you?What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!WSP recognises that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|