Technical Account Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Plusgrade
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world. ABOUT THE ROLE: The Global Care Team (our name for Customer Care) forms a critical component of our Operations team and our customer experience ecosystem. We are seeking an ambitious individual to join our growing team and help with the operation of supporting our global customer base. Reporting to the Team Lead: Global Care, the Technical Account Manager will be responsible for reviewing program and technical configurations, identifying optimization opportunities, lead projects as well as become a subject matter expert in program optimization. As a Technical Account Manager you will work closely with our Partner Success, Product, and Engineering teams to champion initiatives, lead optimization efforts and share findings across our partner community. We firmly believe there are many challenging opportunities in travel technology. If you are excited about helping us solve some of them, we would like to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Act as a subject matter expert and communicate recommendations of processes, tools, and optimizations to internal teams and other stakeholders.
- Establish and develop an internal and external knowledge base through documentation and learning sessions
- Oversee the successful completion of complex technical projects, from project planning to execution.
- Provide exceptional service to our global partners and co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Foster a deep understanding of the partner’s configuration to identify customer needs and implement solutions that will accelerate their program, alleviate pain points and improve program performance.
- Identify industry trends and prevent issues from occurring by being proactive.
- Provide assistance and leadership in resolving complex issues through collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Ensure that all communication, interactions, assignments, details and actions are clear, effective, timely.
- Build trust with partners and help others to do the same. Develop expertise of turning pain points into successful optimization opportunities.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
- Strong integrity and ownership skills and a desire to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or relevant experience
- Ability to work well within a team environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience converting business needs into technical requirements
- Strong time management and personal organization skills to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, other languages are an asset
- Knowledge or familiarity with Excel, SQL, HTML, JIRA and/or Splunk
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|