PwC Middle East
Tax & Legal Senior Manager Jobs In Dubai | PwC Middle East
About the job
We are looking for a highly driven tax manager to ensure that clients’ state and federal tax documents are prepared and filed in a timely manner. The tax manager’s responsibilities include developing solutions for potential tax issues, keeping abreast of new developments in tax legislation, and informing staff of new legislative developments. You should also be able to advise clients on tax planning, tax research, and tax compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, taxation, finance, business or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
- Proven experience as a tax manager, public accountant or similar role.
- The ability to work with different taxation software.
- Extensive knowledge of tax legislation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|