Supply Chain Director Jobs In Ajman | Renaissance
About the job
The Supply Chain Director position is responsible for developing, implementing, and supervising procurement standards, policies, and processes within the organization. The perfect candidate will manage relationships with suppliers, Risk Sharing Partners (RSP), logistic operations, and custom clearness operations. The position requires the sourcing and procurement team’s successful oversight to develop profitable products and create significant value for the organization. The role will also work in strong cooperation with other business units.
University degree, preferably in business administration.
• AS/EN9100 certification.
• Familiarity with EASA regulations (Part-21, -145, -M).
• Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
• Strategic and analytical mindset.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Artificial Intelligence Instructor Jobs In Ajman | British Training Institute
- British Training Institute