McDermott International, Ltd
Supervisor Piping Jobs In Sharjah | McDermott International, Ltd
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Manages all aspects of a Piping Department; including Supervising and coordinating all preparation, installation, modification, and testing for piping system components per applicable drawings, codes or other requirements. Ensure all piping activities are performed safely and efficiently.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plays a leadership role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
- Identify labor requirements.
- Ensures the overall Pipe Execution Plan matches the deliverables for a successful execution.
- Minimize potential HR issues in day to day contact with Field Personnel.
- Develop strong Piping team with clear expectations and feedback.
- Manage Craft Subcontracts activities.
- Coordinates the work activities of all involved crafts within a discipline during the entire construction effort.
- Ensures that subordinates are knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures.
- Plans required work activities to ensure that design drawings, tools, equipment, and materials are available.
- Supervises all construction-related work activities and assigned field functions and/or crafts involved within a discipline on the project.
- Performs work in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost control estimates.
- Change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work.
- Review the contractual commitments of contractors including cost, quality, and schedule and verifies their field activities.
- Maintain quality of all piping work in accordance with the standard as in the design documents.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- 10 + years construction experience with 5 + years supervisory experience.
- Experience in all relevant aspects of on-site construction.
- Familiarity with company scheduling programs.
- Petrochemical background gas or oil a necessary plus for this position.
- Working knowledge of Construction.
- Familiarity with McDermott procedures and standards.
- High focus on ensuring that all aspects of the construction work is performed safely.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Stress Tolerance.
- Work Standards.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|