Student Recruitment Assistant Jobs In Ajman | Ajman University
About the job
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The Student Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for planning, implementing, and recruiting students within and outside UAE into various UG & PG programs. To maintain official communication with recruitment and admissions partners and perform essential administrative duties relating to the unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and organizing school fairs, events, student exhibits, and other related events to recruit students both locally and internationally, which might require occasional travel plans also;
- Interacts and communicates with prospective leads effectively and update them on recruitment-related events like open days, scholarships, etc.
- Basic program advising and counseling to students on offered University programs, admission requirements, eligibility criteria, and fees;
- Manages internal and external campus events, organize and execute campus tours, and other logistic arrangements for the event;
- Maintains website for recruitment content, liaise with marketing unit for promotions and other logistics, updating the brochures and other print material used for recruitment;
- Liaises with international students and recruitment agencies for student enrollment, assistance in filling applications, and processing commission payments to agents;
- Liaises with our target schools and build and maintain a strong relationship with them.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the head of the unit
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the same field or a similar nature position.
- Cross culture awareness
- Valid UAE driving license
- Willing to travel within and outside UAE.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- English Fluency
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Communications skills
- Excellent IT and word-processing skills
- Ability to record data accurately and undertake data processing.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|