Strategy and Performance Manager Jobs In Dubai | Dubai Careers
About the job
- Support the Head of Strategy in developing and implementing dans corporate strategy and corporate performance management practices.
The development, support and implementation of strategy, performance, and future foresight activities and projects
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Industrial Engineering is preferable) such as Business Administration or Management with practical experience in this field for not less than (12) years.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related subject is preferable with practical experience in this field for not less than (10) years.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the strategic planning and performance management and related international best practices.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the performance management systems, tools, and theories
- Future foresight theories, frameworks, tools, and technologies
- Project management frameworks, tools and techniques for small-to-med size scale projects
- Innovation theories, frameworks, tools, and technologies (preferable).
- Management consulting experience in a tier one global firm (preferable).
- Worked with public sector organizations strategy, performance, organizational transformation, project management and coordination (preferable).
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- Quantities and qualitative analytical skills.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Reporting and technical writing
- The capability to train, guide, and promote awareness of the strategy and performance concepts requirements and deployment.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Project Management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|