Stores Incharge Jobs In Dubai | Castolin Eutectic
About the job
- Ensuring the operation of the warehouse in an organized way.
- Adhering to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation laws and requirements.
- Overseeing the operations, such as receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance of products.
- Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing optimal operational policies and procedures in the warehouse.
- Managing constant flow of inbound/outbound shipment.
- Managing the inventory in the ERP system
- Preparing replenishment inventory levels for fast moving consumables.
- Managing physical stock and reconcile with system data regularly.
- Planning the workers schedule for expected shipments.
- Managing the materials which undergoes description changes and prepare the labels accordingly.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Co ordinating and managing daily movements of company vehicles.
- Reporting issues of the warehouse to the management.
- Ensuring the health & safety, hygiene and security standards is Maintain in the warehouse.
- Ensuring inbound related issues are reported to the concern department and documented.
Sales Coordination- Oiltech Service
- Coordinating with customers for receiving inquiries.
- Coordinating with the floor supervisor for parts received and Prepare estimate.
- Verifying the drawing, price matrix, and submit quote to customer/sales.
- Analyzing Sale pipeline activities and report concern sales manager.
- Follow up with customers to get the order.
- Receiving Purchase order from the salesperson.
- Creating items code for all new orders.
- Creating Sales order in the system.
- Creating job order in the system and sharing the job number to production.
- Processing the materials request for production to their respective job orders.
- Creating a subcontracting purchase order in the system.
- Closing of Jobs in the system, capturing all the manpower and material details.
- Cost comparing and reporting low margin jobs to my reporting manager.
- Handing over the finished goods to the warehouse for packing and labeling.
- Communicating with the sales coordination dept. to generate the invoice.
- Creating internal job card for CDP Plate production activity.
- Creating internal item code for requested plates.
- Creating internal CDP production order and share the order number to production team
- Processing internal materials request for CDP production.
- Closing the internal CDP plate production in the system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- oil and gas industry experience.
- Min 5 year warehouse experience
- UAE experience is Mandatory
- Proficiency in English
- JAFZA experience is Mandatory.
- UAE Driving License is mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|