Stock Assurance Team Leader Jobs In Sharjah | GMG
About the job
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.For Role of ON-FLOOR Activity100% of the job is for the warehouse for executing perpetual stock count activity as per the agreed plan across the MEGA-DC
The role is supposed to ensure the following:
- Perform “perpetual stock count” and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to the plan
- Execute daily perpetual inventory counts and reconcile if the actual count differs.
- Ensure that a minimum of 100 bins are scanned/counted in the warehouse on a daily basis by assistant
- Status of Completed / Pending bins and “Bins In-process” to be shared with “Stock Assurance Supervisor” on a daily basis.
Core Responsibilities (For On- Floor Activities):
- To conduct/maintain configuration and control of the PDA is in their possession for the Stock count.
- To conduct “Stock count” and “Store Assurance” activities for respective locations allocated and ensure completion as per the designed task and agreed SOP’s.
- Perform Inventory counts as per the assigned plan to ensure the correct number of stock available against system records.
- Ensure that the documents/formats as required to be filled are completed, and duly acknowledged for each investigation conducted within the warehouse.
- Ensure that the documents are filed and stored properly.
- Perform the Scan to count, count to recount & recount to scan activities to minimize the errors
- Ensure that required documents/explanations are produced for issuing a “Variance Report” for all the work done on a monthly basis.
- Raise an alarm for all process gaps at “warehouse locations” leading to significant loss to the organization through inventory management.
- Ensure to maintain time discipline and bring new learning for On-floor activity.
- Time management of the team and self for both office and out-locations.
- To bring improvement in day-to-day working so that a smooth flow of work is ensured and efficiency is built.
- Plan to develop a new effective way of working and implementing the same among the team members.
Educational Qualifications And Certificates
- At least 12 grades passed
- Inventory Management certification (Preferred)
- Should have system knowledge. A person should be fluent in Excel
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Inventory Management
- Experienced working and handling team for more than 1 year for “Cycle Count” and “Perpetual Inventory experience”.
- Ability to bring improvement in existing processes and build better thinking among the team members.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Automation Anywhere Operation Jobs In Sharjah | Dicetek LLC
- Group Sustainability Jobs In Sharjah | DP World