Sr. Database Specialist Jobs In Sharjah | Sundus
About the job
Job Title: Sr. Database Specialist
Experience: 8-10 years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Create and develop the database administration procedures, and suggest improvements when needed in accordance to UoS bylaws and best practices.
- Setup, Install, configure and upgrade database servers (Oracle & MSSQL), web servers (Oracle Fusion Middleware), Banner, Red Hat Linux and Data warehouse servers to meet University requirements.
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance, operation and stability of database systems.
- Ensure that appropriate access to data on UoS’s servers are granted to the concerend person(s), as well as monitor and maintain its integrity, consistency and security using database-level access control.
- Consult with primary users and senior management to conduct user needs analysis and develop database management systems solutions.
- Create and implement programming scripts and procedures to maintain consistent and accurate data during exporting and importing across database systems. As well as convert electronic data from original formats into system-compatible formats.
- Install, implement, test and maintain relational database software including patches, updates and upgrades and related hardware.
- Monitor database activities on daily basis to ensure the reliability and security of databases, and implement data security protocols and maintain database backup and disaster recovery procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|