SearchPlus HR Dubai
Specialist Cardiologist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | SearchPlus HR Dubai
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Cardiologist to join our team of medical professionals. You will work with patients to provide a full range of heart and cardiovascular services and treatments.
Some Of The Responsibilities Include
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients’ hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Training and providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Senior Pipeline Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Worley
- Principal Process Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Worley