sourcing & merchandise coordinator Jobs In Sharjah | Sharjah Coop
About the job
1. Job Purpose
- Responsible for all administrative tasks of the sourcing & merchandise department.
- Ensure the documentation data entry process and all department’s tasks are completed in line with Sharjah co-op policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, pricing, and other essential data.
- Ensure documentation of contracts, fees, supplier audits and assessments efficiently and reliably.
- Coordinate with suppliers and ensure the accuracy of information before entering to the concerned system to avoid data inconsistency.
- Receive internal customer comments/complaints in the event of changed/wrong barcoding and ensure the complaint is solved within the set time frame to avoid interruption in operations.
- Assist in solving suppliers’ problems and timely communication to internal customers.
- Maintain positive working relationships with external and internal stakeholder.
- Provide information regarding the expected delivery date to concerned stakeholders and follow up on delivery delays.
- Follow up to clear payment disputes, credit notes with finance & suppliers to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintain periodical reports which provide well-informed information on all sourcing & merchandise tasks, problems/potential problems, results of efforts, and recommendations for corrections.
- Conduct continuous research on the up-to-date approaches and techniques, methods, tools to implement best practices in the field of work.
- Assist the team members in any other tasks that may arise as required.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|