Senior Vice President Jobs In Ajman | Cielo Talent
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Senior Vice President – Shared Services! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
Are you a visionary leader with a passion for driving operational excellence on a global scale? We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Global Shared Delivery to join our innovative team.
As the SVP Shared Delivery, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing our shared service delivery model across all regions. Your primary focus will be to lead and develop the shared services teams, ensuring seamless and efficient processes across the organization. This is a newly created role reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer and you will lead on the following milestones associated with our Roadmap priorities.
This role can be based across any of our key European locations.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive global shared delivery strategy to enhance service quality and efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align shared service processes with organizational goals.
- Implement best practices, continuous improvement initiatives, and performance metrics to drive operational excellence.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and accountability within the shared services teams.
- Manage budgetary responsibilities, ensuring cost-effective delivery without compromising on quality.
- Identify and mitigate risks to ensure smooth and uninterrupted service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience in a leadership role overseeing international shared services operations, preferably in a large, complex organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Vast experience in process improvement
- Experience in large transformation projects
- Strong strategic thinking and vision with the ability to translate strategies into actionable plans.
- Exceptional operational management skills, including process optimization, performance measurement, and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead high-performing teams, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong financial acumen and experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Familiarity with shared services models, technologies, and industry best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and navigate through ambiguity.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by Nelson Hall.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|