Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs In Ajman | Teleport
About the job
At Teleport, we’re building the next generation access plane for securely accessing infrastructure with a modern approach to trust and security.
Teleport Cloud takes our traditionally open-source and enterprise access plane and provides a SaaS option for our customers to adopt.
As such, our team is building our production and software as a service infrastructure from scratch. We tackle the hard problems that allow our customers to trust us for secure and reliable access to their infrastructure.
Excellent security is table stakes; a security breach can also compromise our customer’s infrastructure. And we have to balance our security with remaining productive and ensuring we build a compelling product offering for our customers.
If you’re security-minded and live the production mindset, this role might be for you.
Here’s what the cloud team is currently focusing on:
- We are re-engineering the core teleport product to scale globally and optimize routing latency for teams distributed around the world
- Re-writing portions of the core Teleport product to enable our goals for the cloud product
- We are building out our monitoring and observability stack to alert us to production issues and minimize false positives so we can all get a good sleep at night
- We are constantly investing in our security posture, whether by red-teaming, security audits, better tooling, audit, and more
- We are investing in our automation to tackle and eliminate the highest toil activities
- And executing on traditional operation challenges, such as patching, scaling, backup and restore, disaster recovery, and more
- And investigating the outages and incidents our customers experience with our product
What to expect once you apply:
- We will send you a 20-30 minute SRE quiz.
- You will join a 30-minute intro call with our recruiting team, and we will walk you through the compensation, interview process and requirements.
- You will join a 45 minutes call with the hiring manager to walk through the interview challenges and answer questions about the interview, team, and company.
- You will go through a remote-friendly and challenging interview.
- The interview is a mix of an automation challenge and a simulated troubleshooting session.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Have strong experience in Linux systems, networking, containers, and troubleshooting.
- Have enough development experience to write scripts, automation, or lightweight programs or submit patches to the product codebase.
- Participate in on-call rotations, between 1/4 – 1/3 of the time.
- Operate in a team where sound security choices are critical
Have experience in or be willing to learn our preferred tooling:
- Golang for coding and automation (and possibly rust)
- Infrastructure as code using git, terraform, packer, etc.
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Grafana / Prometheus / Loki
- AWS Cloud
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- General Partners in Cities Jobs In Ajman | Realiste
- Honeywell Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Careers Opportunities in UAE