Senior Malware Analysis Instructor Jobs In Ajman | Google
About the job
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: United Arab Emirates.Minimum qualifications:
- Experience with X86 Assembly language reverse engineering
- Experience with computer science including data types, encoding, hashing, encryption, and network protocols
- Experience presenting information in a virtual or in-person setting to groups
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience presenting findings to various levels of stakeholders
- Experience with classroom teaching
- Ability to analyze shellcode, and packed and obfuscated code/scripts, and ability to use Python scripting to automate analysis tasks
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical concepts and clearly communicate these technical concepts in live presentations
- Ability to coach students and assess their technical capabilities, processes, and procedures as they investigate simulated attack scenarios
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organization and follow-up skills
About The Job
As a member of the Education team, you will be responsible for aspects of internal and external education, specifically in cyber security areas (e.g., digital forensics and incident response). As a Malware Analysis Instructor, you will teach courses virtually and on-site to Mandiant employees and customers. You will travel up to 50% of the time.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Deliver classroom training to a variety of technical audiences.
- Provide support for cyber security course development efforts, including product research, providing subject matter expertise, and training content review.
- Create, update, and maintain slide decks and lab exercises for customer-facing training.
- Assist with updates for course descriptions, syllabi, and other collateral pertaining to external education.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|