Senior Field Engineer Jobs In Ajman | Motorola Solutions
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Company Overview At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class. As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters .Department Overview Post sale field engineering Responsible for installation/ commissioning and life cycle support for Motorola supplied solutions in the Africa and Middle East region Collaboration with AMEA team
- Field system engineer of Analog and Digital Wireless communication systems providing: installation, implementation, configuration, testing, optimization, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Perform systems Integration testing and preventive maintenance.
- Monitoring and performance analysis of Digital radio communication systems and optimization,
- Support Motorola systems in Africa And Middle East
- Perform complex system diagnostics and repairs independently.
- Provide local and remote technical support to customers.
- Participate fully in an out of hours standby rota, when required.
- Electronics engineer (BSc grade) or practical engineer
- Minimum of 3 years experience in dealing with large radio communications systems (RF).
- Experience in systems Integration.
- Proven experience in large scale communications systems’ maintenance & support.
- Deep knowledge of digital wireless communications systems.
- Deep experience in implementation of IP Networks.
- Knowledge in the areas of : microwave, mobile data, telephony – advantage
- Multidisciplinary systems view & capabilities.
- Basic knowledge in dealing with RF interference and RF optimization services (antenna, amp, V-SWR, etc.)
- Self-Learning capabilities.
- English language (reading, writing and spoken language) – high level.
- Ability to communicate with customers and Motorola field personnel on a technical level.
- To perform duties with remote supervision and be able to supervise others.
- To be prepared to work irregular hours when carrying out duties or responding to emergency service calls.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Fully computer (PC) literate.
- To be able to satisfy rigorous security clearance procedures.
- Driving license.
- Management capability.
- Independent work capabilities.
- Highly motivated.
- Team work / team player.
- Effective work under pressure circumstances.
- Ability to deal with senior management personnel (customer and distributor).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|