Al Nahiya Group
Senior Electrical Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Al Nahiya Group
About the job
To prepare bidding documents, evaluate bids, carryout clarifications, conduct meetings, review designs, engineering drawings, supervise the installation and commissioning activities related to electrical engineering works (but not limited to) of future and ongoing projects
The Senior Electrical Engineer shall:-
- Monitor daily Company’s production facilities and operational ream activity to establish improvement plan.
- Survey existing facilities and collect any data to assess existing facilities risks against the continuous operation.
Inspection & Mitigation:
- Monitor the operating and maintenance conditions of equipment and auxiliaries including chemical treatment/injection rates by analyzing readings and conducting inspections of instruments to ensure that all facilities are operating within set standards. Report abnormal conditions to the PI Manager.
- Inspect and analyse equipment threats & hazards and ensure implementation of standard operating procedures in order to maintain the integrity of all equipment and assure adherence to safety standards.
- Prepare Tender document, evaluate bids, carry out technical clarifications, and arrange kickoff meetings related to the electrical engineering works.
- Review electrical engineering drawings, wiring diagrams specification etc.
- Monitor checks on electrical equipment; provide technicians with relevant documentation, support material, tools and guidance to ensure the installation/calibration/commissioning activities are carried out as per directions while attending to all non-conformances raised by team to ensure timely provision of solutions.
- Supervise and execution of assigned project work site, adhering to company’s set standards, policies and procedures.
- Plan work with Head of Project Group, analyze priority of activities and ensure timely completion of tasks as per-defined procedures & standards.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract and design documents.
- Monitor and review the progress of each ongoing jobs related to electrical engineering discipline (but not limited to), schedules, daily/weekly/monthly plans and liaise with foremen, contractor staff and other relevant authorities providing support and advice in the proper project execution within the set procedures, specifications and-allocated budget.
- Assist the timely procurement of equipment and material for new projects and material transportation between Abu Dhabi & various sites in order to support the implementation.
- Monitor stock and usage levels of materials, consumables and spare parts to ensure that items are available to meet requirements and that usage is consistent with budgeted assumptions
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong knowledge and experience for power generation systems, transmission line systems, substation systems and renewable systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in the application of process operation systems and technology in Oil & Gas sector.
- Excellent understanding of the whole system of gas turbine generator packages
- Understanding of any discipline engineering incl. mechanical, piping and instruments.
- Drafting skills for EPC tender and Contract Conditions
- Analytical thinking, knowledge for risk assessment, and presentation for improvement plan
- Time management, multi-tasking skills, Problem solving skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Business Development & Events Executive Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
- Senior Software Developer Smart Home Jobs In Dubai | Dautom