Senior Data Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Exceptionly
About the job
This is position requires the candidate to live in UAE (Dubai). Relocation is available.
Exceptionly revolutionizes the software industry by eliminating outsourcing companies and directly matching talent with technology companies. Thanks to the remote work revolution, we observe the impacts of highly skilled software engineers worldwide getting paid up to 3x better and thriving with extraordinary professional challenges.
Our Commitment to You
- Only full-time jobs
- Career coaching and full-time remote job continuity
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join a fast-growing team.
Daily Life of a Senior Data Engineer
- Develop a deep understanding of the data warehouse and use it to develop reporting and generate insights.
- Understand the AARRR (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral, and Revenue) Framework for our customers, their journey, and optimizing our funnel.
- Understand the different company modules and provide business and strategic insights around feature adoption and growth.
- Working with the product usage data and analyzing the data to give insights on new feature development and improvement of existing features.
- Defining the events tracking plan for the different modules and analyzing them to reflect customer behavior.
- Dive into complex data sets to analyze trends and identify business opportunities that will drive high growth.
- Produce comprehensive analysis for key stakeholders using appropriate visualization and presentation techniques to provide intuitive and actionable insights that can be used in refining our business strategies.
- Collaborate with the product, technology, sales, marketing, finance, and operations to understand their KPI’s and provide them with different dashboards and visualizations which they can use to optimize their day-to-day work and make strategic decisions.
- Relevant experience of over 5+ years
- Experience in SQL and programming languages like Python and Scala
- Experience in managing data warehouse and building data models
- Experience with 3FN, Dimensional Models, and Data Vault
- Expertise in building ETL pipelines
- Experience in workflow management platforms like Airflow
- Experience with engineering processes like Unit Testing and CI/CD
- Experience with Data Lake Technologies like BigQuery
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team and comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Efficiently organized and detail-oriented, able to ensure quality and accuracy of the output
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments.
- 21 vacation days/PTO.
- Health insurance is offered, for self, spouse, and up to 3 children.
- Visa sponsorship is granted, for self, spouse, and up to 3 children.
- Company laptop.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|