Senior Contact Center Agent Jobs In Sharjah | Ajman University
About the job
- Planning in coordination with the line manager for the academic year for the immediate subordinates – targets, budgets, training etc.
- Receiving calls and making outbound calls as per the requirement
- Smooth running of the concerned team in the contact center, call monitoring and call calibration, performing additional duties like case tracking, report generation, mentorship etc.
- Team performance report, team case tracking report etc.
- Perform clerical and secretarial tasks when required.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- University Degree required with 3 years of experience directly related to the tasks and responsibilities.
- High level of English communication & writing skills
- Experience in supervisory role in customer service
- Highly skilled in data analysis and reporting with excel, through knowledge of MS-Word, Call Center platforms, CRM, CTI functionality etc.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|