Senior Contact Center Agent Jobs In Ajman | Ajman University
About the job
- Planning in coordination with the line manager for the academic year for the immediate subordinates – targets, budgets, training etc.
- Receiving calls and making outbound calls as per the requirement
- Smooth running of the concerned team in the contact center, call monitoring and call calibration, performing additional duties like case tracking, report generation, mentorship etc.
- Team performance report, team case tracking report etc.
- Perform clerical and secretarial tasks when required.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve difficult or stressful customer service issues.
- Effective communication and basic instructional skills.
- Knowledge of procedures and documentation related to students registration.
- Ability to organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Records maintenance skills.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Social Media Manager Jobs In Ajman | iPhone Photography School
- Business Development Manager Jobs In Ajman | Iris Executives