The Cigna Group
Senior case management supervisor Jobs In Dubai | The Cigna Group
About the job
- Motivate individuals and team collectively to achieve agreed work output targets covering productivity, quality and customer/provider satisfaction
- Recommend and implement innovative strategies to ilig all three different segments, improve efficiency and provide excellent customer service.
- Be proactive in identifying improvement/enhancement opportunities and active in seeking and sharing ideas for innovation in business processes within the Integrated Health Team and other operations; recommend and implement innovative strategies to improve efficiency within the pre-authorization and care coordination process and provide excellent customer service, including to members, clients, but also health care providers.
- Minimum of three years experience in an operational team
- Active language knowledge of at least English; any additional language is a plus
- Experience and/or interest in coaching, managing, developing and motivating individuals
- Experience in complaint management – with a proven track record in improving customer service standards
- A growth mindset with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong empathy and listening skills
- Competency to build a team and create an atmosphere of positive collaboration, innovation and creative solutioning among the team members
- Action-orientated problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Able to seek out best practice in order to effectively deal with diverse, complex and highly sensitive issues
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|