Senior C# Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Audiomob
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Audiomob was founded on the core principle that there is a better way to monetise games.
We created Audiomob to help developers monetise their games through non-interrupting audio ads. We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We are looking for an experienced C# Engineer to join our amazing team. You will work collaboratively with our QA and Publishing teams to help implement and deliver our products.
We offer an amazing benefits package and encourage a flexible working environment.
- Strong experience in C# and Unity
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Mentoring, coaching, or leadership skills as expected from a seasoned engineer
- Developed and maintained an architectural vision and coding standards
- Planned and delivered complex solutions on time and to budget
Nice to have:
- Java, Objective-C, or Swift experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a quality product to schedule
- Design and develop our AudioMob Unity plugin using C#
- Update and maintain existing code
- Perform code reviews and refactoring to ensure code quality
- Create and update existing documentation
- Identify and fix software defects
- Lead and mentor others when it comes to technical excellence
- Equity % of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity – 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off – and have a voucher on us
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|