Senior Ad Operations Specialist Jobs In Ajman | Footballco
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Football is the world’s biggest dedicated football content and media business. Reaching more than 400m football fans across the world each month, and with a growing roster of brands including Goal, Voetbalzone, and Spox, no one else has our reach or depth of understanding within the game. With over 300 employees globally, we’re a young company with some established brands and serious investment behind us. Our future starts now…
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Football is looking for an experienced Senior Ad Operations Specialist who will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of advertising campaigns. This role will work closely with the sales team and technical team to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of ad serving platforms, campaign management tools, and digital advertising metrics.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
- Create, monitor and optimise advertising campaigns across display and video to meet client’s KPI
- Day to day management of your own campaigns and develop new strategies to get it delivered
- Collaborate with Key stakeholders including sales, finance and tech teams
- Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve campaign problems with internal and external stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital advertising
- Required to manage FootballCo MENA ad ops team
- Maintain documentation of training materials and create new ‘how to’ documentation for junior members in the team
WHAT YOU HAVE?
- 3+ years of experience in ad operations – publisher experience desired
- Strong understanding of ad serving platforms such as GAM360, Xandr, Magnite and other key ad servers
- Excellent understanding of campaign management tools, including display and video advertising metrics
- Experience working with large teams and in their own
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Take initiative of existing and new projects
- Stay on top of industry trends
- Must speak arabic fluently or at native level
- Must know/speak English well
Footballco is a global organisation and as such we are fortunate to have employees across a diverse range of backgrounds. We aim to build an environment that is inclusive to all and where everyone feels empowered to be their authentic self.
Footballco is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, colour, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Chief concrete and durability specialist Jobs In Ajman | Business Umbrella
- OCTG/ NDT Inspector Jobs In Abu Dhabi | NOV