Senior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Linked4HR
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
We are hiring for the position of Senior Accountant, to be associated with one of prestigious global leading client in traditional and renewable energy industry in Abu Dhabi.
POSITION: Senior Accountant
DEPARTMENT: Finance and Accounting
LOCATION: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Preparing and posting month end close JVs prepayment amortization plus end of service accruals plus bonus accruals plus invoice accruals plus corporate and IT fees allocations and others.
- Creation of projects in SAP (WBS) for MMR and PS related projects.
- Invoicing in SAP (printing).
- Credit release in SAP (setting up credit limits + coordinating in getting customer financial health check reports through GBS).
- Fixed asset capitalization full process creating the asset setting up the useful life and depreciation. Coordinating with the business to review CIP on a regular basis.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and actioning on aged items.
- Participating in Commercial reviews of all other tenders and actioning on deviation approvals if any.
- Assisting the team in inputting FRS/REP and Corp tax related schedules for EWIR, EMME and EWKU. Processing manual entries in SAP and excel for these entities.
- Assisting the team in Flash preparation and commentary for EWIR, EMME and EWKU.
- Assisting the team in the annual audit exercise for UAE, Qatar, Oman, and Kuwait preparing schedules, providing samples and others.
- Assisting the team in annual physical inventory for Abu Dhabi (ICAD), Qatar and Kuwait locations.
- Responsible for ensuring on time and quality submission of monthly and quarterly financial statements as per requirements and as per timelines provided by local FP&A team.
- Ensuring smooth completion with no observation of all external audits UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait and Kurdistan.
- Ensuring Assets are capitalized as per company policy and procedure and depreciated accordingly.
- Participating in all enhancement exercises across various SI Finance Streams.
- Submission of quarterly Corp tax, REP, Lease tracker and other requirements for ESG1.
- Preparation of monthly flash reports with comments which are clearly explained.
- Preparation and execution of annual physical inventory count and coordination with PWC team to make the count happen.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or CPA).
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years with preferably SAP background.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work culture.
- Ability to be part of a diverse team and being a business partner to the assigned Sales Managers.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|