Holt Executive Ltd
Senior Account Manager Jobs In Dubai | Holt Executive Ltd
About the job
Holt Executive are partnered with a prominent aviation technology pioneer, providing market-leading products to some of the biggest names in commercial aviation. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to develop new accounts and manage existing accounts within the region.
The Senior Account Manager must have sales experience within the aviation industry and will be responsible for developing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments to ensure an effective response to customer needs.
Key Responsibilities For The Senior Account Manager
- Manage assigned customer accounts and assist with other customers as directed.
- Lead the RFP process to ensure the high quality and timely submission of the proposal.
- Grow the reasonable accounts across the four Business Units: In-Flight Entertainment, Digital Services, Connectivity, and Technical Services.
- Review contractual requirements of assigned customers and ensures fulfilment from the company.
- Develop a foundation for long-term business growth by regular personal contact with customer management in support of promoting all company products and services.
- Plan regional customer service efforts to meet customer satisfaction demands and future business growth. Customer, and ultimately passenger satisfaction across ALL products and services is of utmost importance.
- Manage customer survey activities and satisfaction scorecards. Track customer satisfaction ratings to objectively measure the degree of satisfaction.
- Identify deficiencies in either resources or performance in order to work with the account team to resolve and win new business.
- Supports business operations between the customer and thew company, such as involvement in collections, revenue recognition, PO receipt, sales forecasting, and change requests
- Provide reports to management, customer teams, and the customer relating to the improvement of products, trends, problem resolution, and corrective action.
- Assist in the management of the regional budget and helps the management team establish sales growth and profit targets for the region.
Essential Skills and Experience required by the
Senior Account Manager:
- 7 – 10 years of account manager experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or commensurate work experience.
- Technical understanding of In-Flight Entertainment systems, Connectivity, Digital Services, and Technical Services.
- Strong knowledge of Aviation or related industries.
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multi-tasking to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Demonstrated and proven record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field
- Having wide-ranging experience using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other account manager positions.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time to assigned region.
Apply for this position
- Your name:
- Email Address:
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Broker Sales and Support Executive Jobs In Dubai | The Cigna Group
- Lead, Service Design Jobs In Dubai | ATÖLYE