SAP TRM Consultant Jobs In Sharjah | invenioLSI
About the job
invenioLSI is the world’s #1 independent SAP consultancy and implementation partner for Public Sector and Services organizations. Our domain specialties include Government, Local Authorities, Policing, Healthcare, Education, Public Transport, and Tax, with a niche and established position within the Media & Entertainment sector.invenioLSI now has a preeminent position in the United States and Canada as well as a strong presence in Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We are a global entity with technical expertise, specialist focus, exceptional customer service, profitable growth, and an engaged workplace culture. For over 21 years, our consultants have brought deep expertise combined with advanced technologies to enable organizations to run at the speed of business. By focusing squarely on what we know best—modernization built on SAP—invenioLSI delivers quicker time to value and helps enterprises be more effective.As we accelerate the impact of advancements in SAP technology, our customers benefit from end-to-end solutions and service portfolios that help them make the move to next-generation enterprise business suites. These digital transformations are driven by our commitment to customer and employee success. At the intersection of meaningful technical software and people, we believe in investing in our relationships. invenioLSI sets the vision for change with a focus on bettering the lives of people that use our solutions––all while celebrating our employees’ diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities.
TRM ConsultantSAP Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in one or more SAP modules.
- Strong understanding of Payments domain, esp. digital payments and cash payments.
- Have worked for 3-5 years in payments domain, to integrate the payments system to public sector or government entity.
- knowledge of payment process architecture, mobile payments, international payments, chargeback reduction and simplify the payment processes for end users.
- Experience of SAP PSCD and FICA (2-4 years)
- Sound knowledge of SAP Form based processing used for Returns and Tax purpose.
- Undertakes functional solution responsibilities considering SAP TRM / PSCD.
- Understands the business processes and business challenges by applying SAP standard processes wherever possible.
- Responsible for client interaction and management during all workshops, meetings, and informal contacts.
- Leading or supporting workshops while ensuring all requirements are captured and compared to planned scope of work and previously specified deliverables.
- Clearly articulates the requirements and identifies the gaps by agreeing with the customer including potential additional scope.
- Expert level knowledge concerning SAP TRM and PSCD.
- Excellent understanding of Tax Authority business processes and legislation.
- Follows industry trends and focuses to become a thought leader in his area of expertise.
- Exposure to new technologies in the SAP space for functional considerations.
- Exposed to multiple Implementation methodologies like ASAP, Activate, Waterfall, Scrum etc.
- Able to communicate with customer confidently, convince / coach clients on the most appropriate solution and agree on an effective way forward.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to communicate with others clearly and concisely.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Understanding of business processes for focus area or module.
- Ability to do research and perform detailed tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understands business functionality related to SAP module/application as well as can identify touch points between modules.
- Aptitude for working in a team environment; problem-solving skills, creative thinking, communicating clearly and empathetically, strong time management, and ability to collaborate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to explain ideas and concepts to other project team members and to client personnel.
- Has a solid foundation for consulting “soft” skills necessary for client engagements.
- Ability to interpret requirements and apply SAP best practices.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage their own time and task in order to meet project milestones.
- Can manage their own time/task lists in order to meet project milestones.
- Maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Seeks ways to increase their level of contribution and team effectiveness.
- Works well as a member of a team.
- Seeks ways to increase their level of contribution/team effectiveness.
- Assists the project team efforts in developing solutions for client situations.
- Assist in evaluating and designing application and/or technical architectures.
- Assist team effort in developing solutions for projects.
- Completes assignments within budge, meets project deadlines, makes and keeps sensible commitments to client and team.
- Meets billing efficiency targets, and complies with all administrative responsibilities in a timely & effective manner.
- Keeps project management apprised of project direction and client concerns.
- Analyzes and develops reliable solutions which comply with specifications and standards, executes system test.
- Provides project team leaders with updates on the progress and difficulties encountered and provides value-added insight and understanding.
- Demonstrates the ability to accomplish project assignments resulting in quality service.
invenioLSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. invenioLSI’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|