SAP Consultant Jobs In Ajman | Rexus Group
About the job
Roles and Responsibilities
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Writing scripts and programs to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Staying updated with latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in finance, project management, business administration, or a related field will be advantageous.
- SAP-accredited certification.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a SAP consultant in a similar industry.
- Current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|