Salesperson Jobs In Ajman | Medisal Pharma
About the job
As a proud United Arab Emirates company located in Abu Dhabi, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Sales Person” to join our Operations team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Serves customers by selling pharmaceutical products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Orchestrates virtual sales channels, including social media, presentation technology, and webinars.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Researching local sales data and prices
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer service
- Motivation for sales
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Scientific knowledge
Education, Experience & Licensing Requirements:
- MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Previous sales experience a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Group Product Manager Jobs In Ajman | Time Doctor
- Senior Malware Analysis Instructor Jobs In Ajman | Google