Sales Head Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
About the job
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Sales Head to lead our sales team in the laboratory testing industry. As the Sales Head, you will be responsible for driving sales growth, developing and implementing sales strategies, and managing a team of approximately 10 salespersons. With a focus on both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) markets, you will play a crucial role in expanding our customer base and increasing revenue.
- Lead and motivate a team of salespersons to achieve sales targets and meet company objectives.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to penetrate new markets, attract new clients, and retain existing customers.
- Drive the sales process by personally engaging with key clients and closing high-value deals.
- Identify market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities to effectively position our laboratory testing services.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop promotional materials, sales campaigns, and pricing strategies to maximize revenue.
- Provide regular sales reports, forecasts, and analysis to senior management.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide training, coaching, and guidance to the sales team.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients, industry influencers, and strategic partners.
- Stay updated on industry advancements, regulations, and emerging trends to identify new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure seamless service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and present sales presentations, proposals, and contracts to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or related discipline) is preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience in laboratory testing, with a strong understanding of laboratory processes and services.
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in a leadership or managerial role.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a sales team.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel for client meetings and business development activities.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Demonstrated business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Proactive and result-oriented mindset.
- Fluency in English is required, and proficiency in regional languages is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- CDES - Fashion Design Jobs In Dubai | The American University in the Emirates
- Business Development Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly