Sales Executive Talent Pool Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 156116
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
As part of the Toyota & Lexus Sales team in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you will be able to maximise every sales opportunity and build long term business relationships with all our customers. You will be responsible to achieve sales targets with retained gross margins on units and maximize the uptake of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products, trade-ins, and accessory sales while maintaining expected standards on CSV & NPS throughout the customer journey.
What You Will Do
- Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Customer Satisfaction: Achieve or exceed CSI/ NSP objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Company Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company’s business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
- Improvement and Upgrading: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
Required Skills To Be Successful
- 2 years sales experience, Automotive sales background desirable
- Upselling skills and ability to create value from new products
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills, with evident ability to influence customer choices
About The Team
The role acts to meet Branch Sales and F&I targets while simultaneously ensuring that each customer is provided a one-stop offer in the sales process. The role holder Interacts directly with Branch Manager, Branch Sales Executives, Branch Support Staff. People working within the automotive Retail industry often have to work extended hours most evenings and weekends to achieve their targets.
What Equips You For The Role
- Degree or Diploma education preferred, but not essential
- Essential to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar sales position in retail sales
- English is essential and Arabic is desirable. Other languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Tagalog, Farsi etc are advantageous.
- Leadership, negotiation and influencing skills, ability to build strong customer relationships, conflict resolution, ability to think clearly under pressure, ability to take decisions and follow through. Strong team player.
- UAE Driving license is required
- Possess Technical knowledge of automobiles, negotiation and influencing skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Additional Internal Information:
- Reports to: Sales Manager
- Band: F
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|