Black & Grey HR
Sales Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Black & Grey HR
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a lighting solutions provider who provides eco-friendly and energy-saving LED lighting solutions across several countries. Our client is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Engineer who will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our lighting solutions business within the UAE market. Other responsibilities will be
- Introducing the product lines to customers, generation of sales leads from clients, contractors and end customers.
- Identify and pursue new lighting project opportunities in the UAE market.
- Conduct market research, stay updated with industry trends, and analyse competitor offerings to effectively position our products and services.
- Work closely with architects, consultants, and clients to understand their lighting requirements and project goals.
- Provide expert guidance and consultation on the most suitable lighting solutions to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Assist the support team in making the quote and technical submittal along with sampling/ mock ups, if required.
- Prepare accurate and competitive project quotations and proposals in response to client requests. Collaborate with the internal team to ensure the proposed solutions align with technical specifications and budgetary requirements.
- Following up and negotiation with customer for the quote sent and order generation
- On receipt of order, liaising with back office / factory for ordering, invoicing, delivery and collection of payments etc.
- To Provide feedback on competitor products and activity.
- To assist in preparation of pre-qualification documents with respect to the client requirements and assist in vendor registration for future jobs.
- Collaborate with the project management team to ensure smooth execution and timely delivery of lighting projects. Address any technical or logistical challenges that may arise during the implementation phase.
- Coordinate with the factory/ warehouse to provide excellent customer service
- Assist in getting the products specified with Consultants / Government authorities
- Preferably should be an Engineering Graduate / Diploma holder with at least 3 years’ relevant experience in UAE market with a valid Driving License.
- In-depth knowledge of lighting products, technologies, and applications.
- Excellent contacts / business relations with major lighting suppliers, MEP contractors, lighting consultants, lighting designers
- Fluency in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Client Partner Jobs In Dubai | Uplift People Consulting
- Nursery Teacher Jobs In Dubai | Jumeirah International Nurseries