Sales Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Quanterra Group
Apply Also: Principal Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Petrofac
Our client is a Dubai based forward-thinking organisation specialising in facilitating residential developments and sales and international brokerage. We are a growing company and committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients.
- CRM Management – Maintain and update our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure accurate and up-to-date client information.
- Agent Interaction – Act as the primary point of contact for selling agents engaged on selling apartments within our developments, responding to inquiries, and facilitating communication.
- Oqood and SPA Registration – Manage the registration process for Oqood and Sales and Purchase Agreements (SPAs).
- Financial Coordination – Coordinate payments, produce invoices, and receipts for clients.
- Payment Coordination – Automate and manage the follow-up process for subsequent payments.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in the residential real estate sector in Dubai, with a strong background in client interaction and financial coordination.
- Detailed knowledge of the residential off-plan sales process and Oqood registration.
- Excellent communication and client relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and maintaining accurate records.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel).
- Analytical, articulate, confident and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and capable of handling financial transactions and reporting.
- Familiarity with website maintenance and basic content management.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|