The Cigna Group
Sales Administration Associate Analyst Jobs In Dubai | The Cigna Group
About the job
- Should be working from Monday to Friday, ideally in line with Dubai timings. However, we can be flexible depending on the workload and availability
- To manage quote requests and proposals from Quote tool, Vlocity and manual process for all locations and for both SME and corporate team (direct and broker channel)
- Mailbox management- Completion of allocated QR by end of day.
- Submission of daily productivity reports.
- Working collaboratively within the support and broader sales team
- Responding to underwriters, broker and client’s queries within TAT
- Supporting important sales projects
- Building trust/relationships with internal teams and brokers/clients
- Salesforce management, reports and internal calls
- Product mastery
- Contribute towards building and improvisation of internal processes and guidelines
- Supporting sales team and enabling them to sell when they are away for meetings
- Business awareness and prioritisation
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|