ROV Supervisor Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Oceaneerin
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
- ROV Piloting experience is essential for applying to this opening**
Oceaneering are currently recruiting to support the continued growth in our Europe Region. You must reside within Europe and have the right to work in these regions. Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Responsible for supervising the operation of as required for Oceaneering Subsea Robotics Equipment Operations (Remotely Operated Vehicles, IWOCS and RWOCS Systems, Tensioning and Reel Systems) in a safe and efficient manner, to include the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of all electronic, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems and sub-systems
Duties & ResponsibilitiesFunctions
- Responsible for operating and training of operators of Remotely Operated Vehicles, Workover Control Systems, Tensioning Systems and Reel Systems.
- Supervise the maintenance and repairs on electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical units/equipment, the use of test equipment, calibration and alignment, and the performance of general housekeeping and corrosion control.
- Manage crew and customer work scheduling.
- Maintain communications and good relations with offshore work location leadership, crew and fellow Oceaneering crew members, write reports, and maintain records.
- Manage and support all required safety programs of Oceaneering and Oceaneering clients.
- Integrate system modifications (advanced skills): design, build, and interface electrical and hydraulic systems, maintain technical documentation, and design and construct mounting systems.
- Able to direct the integration of and guide in operation of all tooling including but not limited to cutters, pump units, multipurpose skids, dredging systems, standalone sensory systems, and any other tooling integrated to the Remotely Operated Vehicle.
- Maintain parts and supplies inventories associated with all electrical, electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic assemblies and subassemblies.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|