Revenue Optimization Executive Jobs In Sharjah | Air Arabia
About the job
Supports the Revenue Management section in managing routes assigned in terms of revenue optimization. Is responsible for monitoring demand ensuring maximum utilization of flight cycle to maximize revenue in line with company’s overall objectives.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Utilizes flights and routes performance analysis to recommend and develop long-term business plans that serve the company’s strategy and objectives.
- Analyzes reports on traffic to evaluate performance of destinations; identifies trends, problems, failure and recommend potential corrective measures or alternate solutions.
- Regularly monitors flights on the routes assigned to optimize the revenue and the utilization of seats based on commercial demand. Coordinates with country managers/stations/commercial team/GSAs and revenue executives; suggests and plans any additional flights or cancellations based on demand.
- Manages group/individual bookings and quotations. Follows up with stations and sales support on groups’ partial payments; monitors systems to identify nature of bookings and eliminate any abuse practice by agents or travel agencies.
- Maintains and updates group/inventory logs on day to day basis for the routes assigned; initiates tactical promotional fares in case of low demand.
- Utilizes best resources, financial reports and other sources of information to identify the break-even price of tickets for the routes assigned; Identities the optimum seat factor/yield combination which best ensures the profitability of corresponding routes.
- Carries regular benchmark analysis for the routes assigned to manage the revenue ensuring medium/long-term profitability.
- Contributes to the pre-planning/adjustments of fare classes and values for those routes so as to reflect peaks and troughs in demand.
- Conducts market searches and analysis using available systems and tools to collate data on competitor fares, schedules, and products.
- Maintains an up-to-date database of data collated for reference when needed. Generates function-related reports and any other ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Builds/maintains effective relationships with all divisions and mainly with commercial team to obtain feedback on competitors’ performance, prices and products.
- Coordinates with Marketing &Corporate Communications division to identify promotional campaigns details such as sectors, duration, tickets prices, etc.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search, advanced level in Microsoft Excel (Macro).
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English (Russian Language is a plus).
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar role in revenue management or in an analytical role in commercial division in the aviation or hospitality industry, experience with low cost airline is an advantage.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives and to generate reports based on resources obtained.
- Capability of understanding market trends and financial data and channeling them leading to profitable initiatives in revenue management and pricing.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Growth Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Taptap Send
- Vertriebsmitarbeiter Jobs In Sharjah | Prime Sales Consulting