Representative, Field Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Group
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Job PurposeSupervises and Monitors contractor’s site work on a daily basis and communicate with contractor any site related matters. Ensures all approved construction drawings, procedures and philosophies strictly complied with and prior approval from the authorized management line is obtained for any required or recommended changes or deviations.Job-Specific Accountabilities (Part 1)
- Ensures adherence to the Company’s HSE standards and procedures by all personnel / contractors engaged in project work sites. Coordination with Operating Authorities, HSE and Inspection Engineers during the execution of the project.
- Manages Supervises contractor’s site activities and ensures company’s project / HSE requirements.
- Produces Daily Reports for Project Section Leader, Project Engineer highlighting project progress, areas of concern, accidents / incidents.
- Reviews Contractor’s method statement, constructability report and recommendations for improvements in construction practice, design as appropriate.
- Participates in Risk Assessments and ensure all mitigation measures as specified in the RA complied.
- Verifies and ensures all construction equipment supplied by the Contractor is in good working condition and has valid certification, where applicable.
- Maintains close liaison with field personnel in Field Operations and arranges for handover of facilities at the appropriate time.
- Carries out safety briefings and monitors compliance of HSE requirements by the Contractor. Ensures Contractor’s supervisor conducts toolbox meetings on a regular basis.
- Participates in pre-tender site surveys and discussions during the finalization of Contractor’s scope of work. Reviews, verifies and endorses Contractor’s time sheets, where applicable.
- Coordinates with warehouse & shipping teams for the supply of project materials as per the requirement.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 2)Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 3)Generic Accountabilities
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Section / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section / Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Purchase Assistant/Procurement Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Dr. Nutrition
- Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai | DFreight