Regional Category Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Hempel A/S
About the job
Join us and contribute to our strategic journey in doubling Hempel
!!This is your opportunity to join Hempel’s Indirect Procurement team and primarily focus on strategy creation, maintenance and execution for own categories within Middle East.
Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to:
- Develop Group Procurement Indirect spend function
- Continuously optimize our regional indirect spend categories for Middle East
- Participate in Regional and Global category projects
- Regional stakeholder management
The role will be based in Sharjah (UAE).This role will report to Group Procurement Indirect Spend Director.
To succeed in the role the following skills and experience is required:
- Minimum 3 years of category management experience, preferably with global exposure
- Proven analytical skills – number crunching and business understanding
- Skilled in financial analysis, total cost ownership
- Spend analysis and category management
- Change management
- Strategic Procurement toolbox
- Regional market understanding
- Strong communication skills – oral and written and Skilled negotiator.
- Fluent in English (oral, written).
Application and further information
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than the 13-Aug-2023.Please note that the interviews will take place 1-2 weeks after the application deadline, and you may want to pencil this time in your diary to avoid any holiday clashes.
Global career possibilities
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development. Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
More About Hempel
At Hempel, we are working together to shape a brighter future with sustainable coating solutions. We believe this is only possible with dedicated employees with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Hempel is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and culture that embraces the diversity of our employees and the customers we serve, providing equal opportunity for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|