Public Sector Account Executive Jobs In Ajman | EDB
About the job
The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
The RoleDue to continued expansion, growing demand and a significant addressable market, we are seeking to hire an Italy based experienced Senior Account Executive for the Public Sector customers. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director Southern Europe. You will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans. As a vital member of the EMEA Sales Team, this person is responsible for selling to named accounts and prospecting new accounts among top tier banking, financial services, consumer, and retail markets to identify revenue opportunities. In addition, responsibilities include aligning the appropriate company resources to enable success of each account. Strong experience successfully selling into Public Sector and Government is expected. A successful track-record in enterprise database or data management solutions is an advantage, but the candidate must have a proven track record of selling strategic & complex enterprise software solutions into our relevant markets.
- Meet and exceed sales quota through outbound/inbound leads strategically selling the value of EDB’s products to key decision makers
- Generate and grow new ARR license revenue in assigned accounts and territory.
- Utilise solution-selling and value-added, ROI driven methodologies to sell EDB’s solutions.
- Develop and maintain sales plans, metrics and strategy to deliver annual sales targets.
- Qualify and cultivate leads generated from our website, trade shows and other marketing efforts, etc.
- Build strong relationships resulting in growth opportunities
- Establish and expand knowledge of our products, competitors and industry trends
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers to present pre-sales demos and assessments
- Formulating and executing strategic and tactical plans.
- Execute each sales activity in accordance with EDB’s sales process which includes opportunity identification and qualification, solution proof of concept or pilot, development of business case and ROI, pricing and license development, negotiation and contract signing process.
- Disciplined and accurate forecasting and reporting of opportunities and all sales activities within Salesforce & Clari
- Ability to present full solution and conduct product demonstration to customers.
- Management of oversight of cross function commercial, technical and professional services resources to ensure client success.
- Work within a matrix team structure of Sales, Inside Sales, SEs, Marketing, Channel Development and Sales Operations to own, plan and execute a regional GTM strategy for the region.
Candidate Profile & Qualifications
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Track record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, negotiation and exceptional communication & presence.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions.
- Strong acumen in technology and ability to articulate solution value proposition.
- Self motivated, driven for success and delivers results through direct and channel partners
- Exceptional communication and personal skills.
- Excellent planning, preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team environment (with Marketing, Product Management, Finance & Customer Success)
- Ability to orchestrate supporting resourcing both internally & externally.
- Fearless, thoughtful, clear and transparent, curious and inquisitive, open-minded, and persistent.
- Passionate & Determined: does not take no for an answer – doesn’t accept things as they are – asks not why but why not. But importantly doing this with passion, enthusiasm & integrity.
- Demonstrated proficiency with productivity tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce.com, Google docs etc)
- Travel required up to 50%
- Native Italian speaker
If you are a candidate who meets the above set of qualifications, we would love to hear from you. EDB provides competitive compensation and benefits plan.Job Location: Italy; Good Hub.We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. We’d love to hear from you and we want you to apply!EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the centre of our culture and are key to our company’s integrity.EDB is committed to supporting our employees’ overall well being by offering a range of benefits and resources to promote a healthy work-life balance and wellness. We provide access to Modern Health to aid employees in health and wellness tips and practices, as well as Wellness Fridays extending to the end of 2023! Check out our career site for more information on perks and benefits and reach out to our Talent Acquisition team for region specific benefits.We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. We’d love to hear from you and we want you to apply!EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our company’s integrity.EDB does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. EDB and its affiliates are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other similar payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written signed agreement between EDB and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|