KEO International Consultants
Project Manager Jobs In Sharjah | KEO International Consultants
About the job
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design, or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we have led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences, and prosperous communities.
- Ensure implementation of and compliance with ISO 9001 at all stages of the project to achieve technical excellence in all deliverables.
- Make recommendations to the Technical Leaders and Project Leadership on resource needs for projects.
- Identify and proactively alert the InSite Leadership Team about performance issues.
- Provide feedback and input on staff capabilities and performance to Technical Leaders.
- In relation to new work Ensure terms of contract are followed and secure supplemental agreements as required; Prepare proposals or assist in preparation of proposals and meet with clients to discuss proposals; Assist in presentations for potential projects.
- May perform other duties as required.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Sales Executive Jobs In Sharjah | Black & Grey HR
- Logistics Specialist, Assoc Jobs In Sharjah | Halliburton