Project Installation Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Subsea7
About the job
At Subsea 7, we take pride in being recognized globally as a leader across the Energy Industry. For 5 decades our people have delivered over 1,000 projects in all water depths across our energy hubs and we continue to do so, adapting and evolving in an ever-changing world.Our success and sustainability are only made possible by continuing to develop our assets and technology through innovation and collaboration, and importantly through the development and diversity of our people who every day ‘Make Incredible things Happen’ At Subsea 7.Subsea 7 is looking for talented Installation Engineers to provide engineering skills to projects, tendering activities, engineering studies, vessels and equipment and/or offshore engineering processes.The Engineer usually works as part of a team but may have responsibility for discrete work packages. He/she may be required to check technical documentation.
- Design and detailing in accordance with acknowledged industry Codes, Standards and Design Guides; Client Specifications and Scopes of Work.
- Undertake analysis, design and engineering activities associated with subsea construction and installation.
- Production of design documentation including feasibility reports, detailed design reports, construction drawings, design specifications, material take-offs, weight control calculations, etc.
- Be aware of associated subsea related disciplines and understand the interfaces within a project environment.
- Provide regular feedback to the Project/Discipline Engineering Manager on workload and requests for additional support.
- Provide engineering assistance during mobilisations and occasional periods of offshore or site working where required.
- Assist in development of project-specific procedures for the implementation of work to be carried out by onshore & offshore personnel in accordance with Subsea 7 minimum standards. This may include some liaison directly with clients and subcontractors.
- Be involved in design of installation aids and other equipment required for use offshore or for use onshore in preparation for offshore activities.
- Carry out monitoring of this through to fabrication and delivery, ensuring that the company’s quality procedures and relevant codes/standards are applied wherever applicable.
- Witness directly or liaise with Subsea 7 Inspectors to ensure that suitable contractual activities such as load test, trial fits, are being carried out in accordance with Subsea 7 minimum requirements.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Civil or Mechanical engineering, or Marine engineering focused on marine structures
- 3-5 years of relevant expertise in Installation Engineering.
- Experience from the marine/offshore/oil & gas industry is a plus
- Relevant software experience
- Experiences with design according to Eurocodes and DNV is preferred
- Ability to function as a team member across multiple projects.
- Sound communication skills, oral, written and electronic.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, manage time and change control.
- Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
- Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed in creating a diverse workforce and look to offer an exciting and excellent international career opportunities as you develop your skills and aspirations.Along with a range of employment benefits, career development opportunities (mentoring and development programmes) and a flexible working environment, our employees can also further enhance their work-life balance through our Remote Working Policy and wellbeing through a Medical Private Plan and a Wellbeing support initiatives.
All applicants that meet the job criteria will be contacted in the two weeks following the application submission date by our AMEC recruitment team. Remaining applications will be integrated in our database and considered in future job opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|