Dimensions HRD Consultants
Project engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Dimensions HRD Consultants
About the job
- Do you have a minimum of 6-7 years’ experience in handling independent civil construction projects?
- Are you available to join immediately, considering the urgency to fill the vacancy before the end of the month?
- Have you previously managed and provided technical support to work groups at a construction site?
- Are you familiar with coordinating site works and maintenance, including electrical and plumbing work?
- Can you ensure that all construction works are carried out in accordance with approved drawings, specifications, and applicable quality standards?
- Have you demonstrated experience in managing project safety and ensuring compliance with health, safety, sanitary, and environmental standards?
Project engineer reportinguipment, tools, etc., required for all civil and related works prior to execution of projects. Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all civil related works at the site.Manages directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the work groups at site.Plans the execution of all site works and coordinates the works with the electrical engineer and his team.Coordinates with Client / Consultant for any site instructions and inspection of works.Coordinates all site works and maintenanceTake care of all the maintenance with related to the electrical and plumbing workSubmits site daily reports, inspection report, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.Directly responsible for the safety of all workers of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.Updating the Drawing depends on site condition and correspondence.Responsible for the Quality AssuranceCoordination with workers regarding the projects and the daily work schedules.Weekly Material Requirement to be send by email to office.Performs other related duties as may be required by the ManagementEvaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plansAnalyzing survey, mapping and materials-testing
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|