Project Control Director Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
Project Control Director – EXPO City – (MID0002A6) Your Impact: Following the success of Expo 2020 Dubai, Jacobs joint venture’s Programme Management Consultant role has been extended to cover the Expo City legacy transition and legacy.
Jacobs and Mace have partnered to form a consortium that is leading all real estate and construction delivery related programmer management services for Expo 2020 Dubai development – the master district that will also host the Expo 2020 Dubai within a secure gated area when the six-month event debuts in October 2020.
In its role as EX20’s real estate delivery partners on this project, Jacobs-Mace are providing full-service consultancy from programmer as well as cost and commercial management, to design, construction and operations management for the end-to-end development and delivery of the Expo 2020 Dubai site within it.
Dubai’s World Expo will be the first time the World’s Fair is hosted in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia region, and is expected to be a significant catalyst for growth for businesses across the wider region.
The Project Control Director will be responsible for the programme controls function including Reporting, Scheduling, Cost, Change Control and IT Management and Document Control:
- Support the Programme Director’s in the management of preparing reports, analyses and key communications as required.
- Develop and lead the process for the aggregation of data at programme level.
- Develop and lead reporting consistency across programme.
- Lead the management of producing performance data to support successful delivery.
- Lead the management of Baseline integrity, through robust change management.
- Lead the execution of the programme controls, delivering outcomes in line with expectations of programme deliverables, KPIs, operating targets and profitability in order to maximise shareholder value.
- Lead the review of the programme Controls team plans and performance in order to ensure alignment with overall programme plan and ensure programme delivery remains on target.
- Support the Programme Director in the management of relationships with key stakeholders, internal and external, preparing reports, performance analyses and presentations as required.
- Take ownership of specific Performance Management KPIs relevant to the role and ensure systems and processes are in place to monitor performance against them and as necessary implement remedial actions to maintain/exceed KPI targets.
- As part of the senior team, contribute to the on-going development of the organisation and the creation of opportunities for efficiency/value enhancement in particular associated with the delivery of solutions within a multi-programme environment.
- Co-ordinate systems for capture, analysis, performance management and reporting.
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop processes and procedures for capture, reporting and performance management.
Here’s What You’ll Need: As a successful candidate you will be degree qualified in project management, business or management related discipline or equivalent experience and come with at least 15 years professional experience, You must have at least 4 years industry experienced and with preferred specific registration PMP, PMI, ICE, RICS.
Qualified professional capable of providing planning, leadership, direction and technical expertise to manage complex tasks and multi-discipline projects.
In-depth knowledge of project controls as applied in major construction environments.
BSc, BEng, BA or equivalent. Chartered Status/Professional License required. Project management qualification (APMP etc.) and extensive experience in facilitating project performance management processes based around earned value management methods.
Expertise in the leadership and influence of high performing professional teams.
Must have extensive expertise in the analysis of performance data and its conversion into high quality management information for dissemination across a broad range of stakeholders.
Proven ability to communicate and influence at senior management level.
Ability to organise and priorities a demanding workload to meet tight deadlines.
Excellent IT knowledge. Literate in MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
Excellent Systems knowledge e.g. Share Point, P6 Primavera.
Regional experience preferred.
Must be a Team Player.
Must demonstrate excellent communication skills (both orally and written).
Must have solid Presentation skills.
People management skills.
Pro-active and decisive.
Flexible to changing requirements.
Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills with an ability to work closely with peers and external customers.
Commercial awareness in rapidly changing sector.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
We aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. This is reflected in our wide range of Global Employee Networks centred on inclusion and diversity – ACE, Careers, Enlace, Harambee, OneWorld, Prism, Vetnet, and Women’s Network – find out more about our employee networks here.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates Countrywide-Bur Dubai-AE Bur Dubai – Expo Programme OfficeJob Posting: May 19, 2023, 9:24:49 AMJob: Project ControlsOrganization: PPSJob Type: ExperiencedJob Classification: Fulltime-RegularWork Locations: AE Bur Dubai – Expo Programme Office Expo 2020 Programme Office Expo 2020 Dubai Site, Jebel Ali- Ali Lehbab Road 2 Bur Dubai Capabilities: Building Design
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- UAE National / Emirati - BIM professional Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
- Graduate Wet Utilities Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs