Product Manager Jobs In Ajman | Paradox Institute
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Wait a minute.
Deep inside you are looking for a new adventure with…
- Freedom: feeling free to work remotely or hybrid and being trusted to deliver
- Ambition: growing up surrounded by smart colleagues driven to create something big
- Impact: contributing to transform people lives at scale and feel your own impact in the company
And you deserve it because:
- You have a remarkable track record of successfully managing and delivering e-learning programs.
- Your profound understanding of the e-learning industry and its trends keeps you at the forefront, driving innovation.
- Your unwavering passion for personal development fuels your desire to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
You also happen to want to use your experience as an awesome Product Manager to contribute to impacting the lives of thousands of people?
Then this job might be for you!
This is a full-time position, carried out from our beautiful offices in our offices in Dubai or from the comfort of your couch . French and English fluency is required.
But maybe YOU WONDER WHAT’S OUR STORY ?
At Paradox, we are convinced that people do not want “just a job” anymore.
We are all craving to have an impact through our professional journey. Some want to start their own venture, some want to become an intrapreneur in their current organization, some others just want their day-to-day tasks to have more meaning.
PARADOX HAS ONE GOAL: TO EMPOWER PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS TO LIVE THEIR TRUE AMBITIONS.
But where do we start?
If you have an interest in personal development, you probably already know that:
- Making things happen is a real struggle when you don’t know what truly inspires you and how to get there ;
- Available resources are either boring or full of crazy unsubstantiated theories .
It needs to change, and we’re here to make it happen!
OUR AMBITION IS TO MAKE SUCCESS THE ONLY POSSIBLE OUTCOME FOR OUR CLIENTS (WHATEVER SUCCESS MEANS FOR THEM), BY CRAFTING INNOVATIVE & CAPTIVATING BREAKTHROUGH EXPERIENCES.
In other words, we want to make personal growth as entertaining as watching Netflix.
How, you might be wondering?
- We travel the world and surround ourselves with top entrepreneurs (Richard Branson – Founder of Virgin, Marc Simoncini – Founder of Meeting, Fred Mazzella – Founder of BlablaCar), world athletes (Frederick Bousquet – World record in 50m free swimming, Frank Leboeuf – WorldCup Footballer), and artists (Gad Elmaleh – Comedian, Barry Osborne – Producer of Lord of the Rings and Matrix) ;
- We reverse engineer their strategies for achieving success and lean on the latest researches about neuroscience ;
- We deliver trainings & educational contents around Power Skills (critical thinking, productivity, leadership, public speaking, coaching, stress management, etc.), self-growth and performance, through a balanced set of e-learning programs, events and edutainment videos
From one well-known Founder to a team of +80 people today (and counting!), this approach has paid off and enabled us to exceed 2 million followers on social networks, and to have thousands of people attending our online events and training courses.
And here are the vessels we embarked on to complete our mission:
- Effective Coaching Institute
- Business Tribe
- David Laroche
TOGETHER, WE ARE DRIVEN BY ONE DREAM:
- Helping 100 000 people achieve their dream and display their pictures on what we call the “100 000 dreams wall” ;
- Giving our clients access to constant personal growth by reinventing their learning experience ;
- Have Will Smith and Richard Branson in our next documentary.
And that’s where you come in.
Your main goal will be to spearhead the success and growth of our core e-learning personal development programs.
To do so, here are your key responsibilities:
1- DRIVE PRODUCT STRATEGY & ROADMAP
Craft and execute an ingenious product strategy and roadmap that aligns with our company’s vision and objectives.
Dive deep into market research and analysis to identify customer needs, stay ahead of emerging trends, and evaluate the competitive landscape.
Collaborate closely with content creators, designers, engineers, and marketing maestros to develop and launch cutting-edge e-learning programs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Assistant Video Editor Jobs In Ajman | Paradox Institute
- International Payroll Analyst Jobs In Ajman | Consensys