Procurement Specialist Jobs In Sharjah | Siemens Energy
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
How You’ll Make An Impact
Mainresponsibility is to ensure effective execution of regional major projects asthey relate to procurement, and work with cross-functional partners to optimizeand grow business.Scopeof responsibility will be in Electrification, Automation & Digitalizationportfolio of Siemens Energy.During bid/proposal stage, responsibilities include:
- Participatingin project/sales meetings as project core team member to exert a shapinginfluence at an early stage from budget phase; determining best costs for go tomarket; optimizing supply base; optimizing internal workflows and processes;creating project procurement concepts and plans.
- Supportingproject cost calculations with reliable material/services cost data.
During project execution stage, responsibilities include:
- Sendout request for quotations (RfQ), initiate / support technical clarification inRfQ phase, compare quotes based on Total Cost of Ownership. Negotiate quoteswith traditional and Advanced Negotiation Techniques.
- Selectsupplier based on agreed guidelines (qualification status, Long Term Agreementstatus, commodity strategy, supplier performance etc.).
- Continuouslymonitor own procurement plan, create, and update purchase orders, follow up onexecution such as order confirmation, progress, compliance with qualityrequirements.
- Supportand ensure compliance with transportation and customs requirements.
- KeyPerformance Indicators: Project related savings, On Time Delivery, ClaimSuccess, Process quality.
- Bachelor’sdegree in an Engineering field (preferably in Electrical/automationengineering) or Supply Chain Management is required.
- Minimum3 – 5 years of experience in supply chain management.
- Musthave notable execution experience with suppliers from this industry, both local& international.
- Excellentcommunication skills- position requires to interact closely between suppliers& internal stake holders (Sales- Project Execution – Commercial – Crossfunctional units), to ensure scope & requirement are adequately fulfilledwithin timeline.
- Possessexcellent English communication skills that enable you to work effectively inthe international environment.
- Proficientin SAP/ MS Office tools & applications, for reporting purpose.
- Willingto travel nationally and internationally.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more thanjust an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of theglobal community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect peopleand the environment.Our global team is committed tomaking sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing theboundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation thatencourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization,new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all thesame. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combinedcreative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebratescharacter – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity,or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminatebased on our differences.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai||» Jobs in Sharjah|
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi||» Jobs in Ajman|
|» Jobs in Al-Ain||» Jobs in Fujairah|
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain||» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah|
- Director of Engineering Jobs In Sharjah | Shangri-La Group
- Supervisor Piping Jobs In Sharjah | McDermott International, Ltd